Wink Reports is growing rapidly, so our team needs to grow too. If you are seeking an exciting new role, look no further!
Wink Reports is a software startup based in Newcastle, Australia. We hook into APIs of other products and deliver the extra features that our customers want. We’re all about software empowering lifestyle.
We’re looking for a junior or mid-level developer to work on our Wink Reports product. We write custom reports and software for our clients, so our projects are often short lived and always different.
You’ll be one of our Python & Django devs working within a small team. Our daily tools include Docker, Git, Celery and PostgreSQL.
You will need to learn about how our client’s businesses work in order to solve their real-world problems. You will also be involved in helping us expand our backend systems which connect to many cloud APIs. If you have varied programming experience but like to learn new things, we are willing to show you the ropes and would love to hear from you.
This is a telecommuting opportunity, it’s perfect if you’re tired of strict 9-5 hours. We’re a flexible team who value work/life balance, so the finer details of your hours and job role with us are negotiable.
Skills & Requirements
- Work interdependently to design reports and deliver features to clients
- Write beautiful code
- Use custom emoji to communicate effectively on Slack
- Working under loose supervision
- Starting your day at ~/
- Finding the elegant solution to a coding problem
- Delivering features into production daily
Skills you’ve got:
- Strong programming skills in any language
- Relational databases (we use PostgreSQL)
- Great written and verbal communication
- Python experience
To apply for the position, email email@example.com now ;)